I can’t do the race. Can I get a refund?
- We are unable to process refunds this year. Please know that your entry fee will be going to a good cause, supporting the Women's Resource Center, Trails 2000, and DEVO.
Do I get a finisher’s medal?
- We don't provide finishers medals because we want to give you something even better, something you can use! Check the Awards page for details.
Are strollers/dogs allowed?
- Neither strollers nor dogs are permitted in any other Durango Double event.
Can I transfer my entry to someone else?
- You can transfer your entry to someone else by signing into RunSignup and following these instructions. Transfers must be completed by October 6th.
What time do the races start?
- The Horse Gulch Hustle Trail Run begins at 8:45 AM. The Durango Double MTB Ride begins as soon as runners complete the trail run (we expect the quickest runners to finish around 10:00 AM). Relay participants must tag their bike teammate for them to begin the MTB ride. Runners/riders are advised to arrive early and park in the parking garage at Animas Surgical Hospital (575 Rivergate Lane, Durango, CO 81301), or across the Animas River at Cundiff Park.
Can I register on race day?
- Online registration for Horse Gulch Hustle trail run and Durango Double closes on Thursday, October 11th on RunSignUp.com. Final registration for Horse Gulch Hustle trail run and Durango Double is allowed in-person at packet pickup on Friday, October 12th. Race day registration is allowed for Horse Gulch Hustle only.
How long do I have to finish the race?
Horse Gulch Hustle trail run course will remain open for all finishers.
The Durango Double cutoff to begin the MTB ride is 11:30am. This means runners have 2:45 hours to start or tag their partner for the MTB portion. Anyone running a pace of 15 minutes per mile (or faster) will finish in time
After 11:30 am, runners still on the course will not be allowed to start the MTB portion of the Durango Double.
Durango Double MTB course will remain open until 3:00 pm. This means solo participants have 6:15 hours to finish both courses.
- After 3:00 pm, riders still on course will be responsible for themselves. Course support at Horse Gulch Aid station is not guaranteed after 2:00 pm.