Ska Durango Double: Sat. October 13, 2018
The Ska Durango Double is a trail running and mountain biking event held annually in Durango, Colorado. This year the Durango Double will take place on October 13, 2018.
This non-profit event benefits the Women’s Resource Center, an organization advocating for personal empowerment and economic self-sufficiency of women and girls in Durango. Other beneficiaries include Trails 2000 and Durango DEVO.
Participants will enjoy:
- Horse Gulch Hustle: A challenging and scenic 10.8-mile trail run, it's the first leg of the Durango Double, but also great as a standalone event
- Durango Double: Double your fun, follow the Horse Gulch Hustle with a 17-mile mountain bike ride! (solo or 2-person team)
- Gena Rych 5K: A shorter, family-friendly run/walk option in memory of Gena
- Kids Mini Double: A run and ride for the kids, supporting Durango DEVO
- One of the best race goodie bags in town!
- Finish line party with live music, fall colors and more, by the Animas River
- Local food and drink including Zia Taqueria burritos, Serious Delights bakery, Ska beer, and plenty more!
- Awards and prizes from Durango Running Co, Mountain Bike Specialists, Solomon and Durango Train!
- One heck of a great weekend during the best season in southwest Colorado
Horse Gulch Hustle
Tackle 10.8 miles of mostly all singletrack in Durango's renowned Horse Gulch. See the views from Telegraph, Pautsky Point, and more!
Complete both the Horse Gulch Hustle Trail Run and Durango Double MTB Ride to earn "Doubler" status. Sign up with a partner, or go solo!
Gena Rych 5K Run/WALK
Join us as we remember Gena Rych in this 5K run/walk along the beautiful Animas River Trail. This event is child and stroller friendly.