The Durango Double is an annual trail running and mountain biking event held in Durango, Colorado. This year the Durango Double will take place on October 7, 2017.
This non-profit event benefits the Women’s Resource Center, an organization advocating for personal empowerment and economic self-sufficiency of women and girls in Durango.
Participants will enjoy:
- Horse Gulch Hustle: A tough and scenic 13-mile trail run
- The Double: Follow the run with a 16.5-mile MTB ride (solo or team)
- Gena Rych 5K: A shorter, family-friendly run/walk option
- Mini Double: A run and ride for the kids
- Finish line party and beautiful fall colors down by the Animas River
- Local food and drink, Ska beer, prizes from many amazing local sponsors
- One heck of a great time during southwest Colorado's best season
(Registration is open! Prices increase August 1)
Horse Gulch Hustle
Tackle thirteen miles of rocky, rugged trail in Durango's renowned Horse Gulch. See the views from Raider Ridge, Pautsky Point, and more!
Complete both the Horse Gulch Hustle Trail Run and Durango Double MTB Ride to earn "Doubler" status. Sign up with a partner, or go solo!
Gena Rych 5K Run/WALK
Join us as we remember Gena Rych in this 5K run/walk along the beautiful Animas River Trail. This event is child and stroller friendly.