The Durango Double is a trail running and mountain biking event held each fall in Durango, Colorado. This year's Durango Double will take place on October 7, 2017.
This non-profit event benefits the Women’s Resource Center, an organization advocating for personal empowerment and economic self-sufficiency of women and girls in Durango.
Participants will enjoy:
- The Horse Gulch Hustle: a challenging 13-mile trail run...
- ... followed by a 16.5-mile MTB ride (for Durango Doublers)
- As well as a shorter option: the Gena Rych 5K Run/Walk
- Finish line party and beautiful fall colors down by the Animas River
- Food, drink and prizes from many amazing local sponsors
- One heck of a great time during the best season to be in southwest Colorado
(Registration is open! Prices increase August 1)
Horse Gulch Hustle
Tackle thirteen miles of rocky, rugged trail in Durango's renowned Horse Gulch. See the views from Raider Ridge, Pautsky Point, and more!
Complete both the Horse Gulch Hustle Trail Run and Durango Double MTB Ride to earn "Doubler" status. Sign up with a partner, or go solo!
Gena Rych 5K Run/WALK
Join us as we remember Gena Rych in this 5K run/walk along the beautiful Animas River Trail. This event is child and stroller friendly.