The Durango Double depends upon volunteers to create a memorable and enjoyable experience for our runners and spectators. THANK YOU for generously donating your time!
Volunteers are needed for various roles throughout race weekend including:
- Packet Pickup & Registration (Fri-Sat)
- Course Marking & Sweeping (Fri-Sat)
- Start/Finish Setup & Teardown (Sat)
- Finish Line Assistance (Sat)
- Aid Stations (Sat)
- Post-Race Refreshments (Sat)
Contact us if you would like to volunteer, and be sure to include the days (Fri, Sat) and times (pre-race, during race, post-race) that you will be available.